Yeah, I felt bad for him too. I posted things about that a few times. I was
overjoyed to see
a bike store on the boardwalk when I moved to AP.
But, I agree with you. He's bitter, and probably in denial about the fact that
maybe he's the
reason it didn't work out.
Ironically, he has this on his website - "
Fantastic New Location!
               Witty New Name!
                                      Same Bad Attitude!!!"

Nice