In a message dated 9/5/2007 1:45:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have a  very sucessful word-of mouth business, simply because of who I
am, and how  I conduct myself. Yes, 10% of my customers go out tounge
lashed, never to  return. I wouldn't have it any other way. I stand up
for what I believe,  and was taught not to take shit from anybody.

This is neither pro nor con anything.

The above post made me laugh because it reminded me of the "Soup  Nazi."

Several years ago there was a small Mr. Shrimp fish market and  eatery on Rt
35 in Wall near the Shopright.  I had passed by that area  many many times
over the years. Never noticed it.  Then I heard some  people talking about how
good the food was, but they called him the "Shrimp  Nazi."

I found out why.  I went in, ordered and ate.  It was  great.  I meant to
compliment him and told him I never knew he was there  because his sign was too
far back and couldn't be seen from the road.  His  response:
"I do great business and if some people can't find me, Fu#k   'em.

He died not long after,  and the new owners moved to a bigger place on  Rt 71
in Belmar.