...don't feel sorry for metro.

The "situation" I see is how you go about selling something.

If I walk into a place with couples (for example), empty nesters.
looking for something on the beach and willing to shell out over $1m
(each couple)....

1. EVERY unit should be available for sale (without begging). Open
the newspaper or turn on the TV...there are lots of opportunities for
people with this kind of DIPSOSABLE CASH. In the US, the Islands,
Europe etc.

2. "METRO CHUZTPAH" - One pakring space. UNLESS u want to shell oout
an additonal $30,000 for a PARKING SPOT. Car not included. This isn't
NYC....

Wound up at Diamond Beach in Long Branch. I'll be buying one there,
priced for this market and standard units are finished AMAZING.

As for North Beach, they still have a 10% off special on completed
units..

They should take both take a hint from Hovnanian and run a 5 day SALE
for ANY UNIT.

What do I know?