On Sep 11, 2007, at 4:22 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Doesn't matter that Clinton did not preach right or wrong...I did
> not have sex with that woman...oh wait there is no governing
> authority that describes a bj as sex... (Al Gore, 2000)...And the
> media did not jump on the Clinton rape allegation becasue they did
> not want to believe it
>
> And Gary, I know independents, several are friends of mine... and
> ary...YOU'RE NO INDEPENDENT!

That's funny.  I guess you've never seen my voting record.

I was raised in a strict Republican household.  Problem is I can
recognize that Republicans are liars and Democrats are liars.  There
are very few party related people who ever seem to admit that their
side is wrong.  That's why I'd never join either party.

It's really funny the way Republicans treat independents.  They act
as if there's no such thing.  Truth is that I think more people are
independent than they'd realize.  How can anyone believe everything
one party has for its platform? If they have a brain they should pick
and choose from both sides.  I'm guessing that you'd have a hard time
calling me a Democrat if I told you that I am a firm supporter in a
flat tax, that I think illegal immigration has ruined the country, etc.

There's more to life than talk radio and being told what to think...