But Toe-Tappin' Larry "isn't gay", remember?

On Sep 11, 2007, at 4:08 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Gary,

Kind of like that Representative Jefferson from New Orleans. He is a Reverend of some sort. He got caught with 30,000 wrapped in plastic bags...in his refrigerator! Oh but wait he was a democrat!

Kind of like Bob Packwood, he put his hand on a womans leg and had to resign, versus Bill Clinton who allegedly raped a chick (Juanota Broderick) and is given an atta boy by the press.

Where are all the bleeding heart homosexual lovers when it comes to supporting Senator Craig. Now who is the hypocrite?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 2:22 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No God

Although one could also say practice what you preach. There's little doubt to most of the country that Republicans have been far more hypocritical in the way they live their lives. Every time a Republican gets caught doing something like adultry or prostitution it looks far worse than when a Democrat gets caught because it just reaffirms the way some of us feel - that Republicans USE RELIGION rather than our truly religious.