From: Jersey Shore John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 7:53 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No God

Liberals don't have to defend Craig. He's all yours, dude. Suck it up.

On Sep 14, 2007, at 7:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sharon,

?

Oh so the FBI new where to look in Jefferson's fridge so it was a plant?? Get
real.??

That's as crazy as Bill Clinton allegedly having a illegitimate son by the name
of Danny Williams from a black prostitute.

With regards to Craig, you really know how to twist it.? All the bleeding heart
liberals came to the defense of McGreevey even though? he got caught...if you
recall he got caught using his influence to get a job in the (state homeland
defense agency) for his gay lover.??

I fought for your right to spout off but I would request you be more fair and
balanced.

Typical liberal hypocrite.

Semper Fi!