I actually grew up in Rochester, NY where Wegman's is based and
enjoyed the Wegman's shopping experience through out my childhood.

Having a Wegman's within a few miles of AP definetly played into my
decision to buy here.

I also do some business with them....they are a great company to deal
with and are extremely sensitive to the quality of anything that has
their name on it. Most of their private label items are better quality
than the national brands!  Pick up some of their basting oil (grape
seed oil with fresh herbs in a glass bottle)....we bottle that for
them.