excellent....I am glad you are happy with the product!  Excellent
spice blend with high smoke point grape seed oil is a winning
combination.

As a side note I was on the board walk all day today....I had some
friends with me from Fort Lauderdale, they loved it.

What a beautiful day in AP!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> John, I use the basting oil anytime i am cooking vegtables on the
grill.  Wegmans has nailed the retial.  The consumer has a great
shopping experience.  Not only the products, but the presentation
and Wegmans educates.  I would never have picked up the basting oil
had then not been using it outside on their own grills.  For those
who don't know.  Grape seed oil can withstand higher temperatures
over oilve oil.  I use it most when cooking on the grill, vegtables,
shrimp etc.

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.