Frank,
When I read this in the paper, I was very confused.  1.  When did the
City Council begin speaking for the BOE?  2.  Since you ALL are
ELECTED, separately, (2 elections), by the Citizens of AP, are
SEPARATE entities, budgets, etc., where the Council, is more geared
toward municipal government, garbage pickup, street sweeping, law
enforcement, salaries for municipal workers, etc.  When citizens
complain to the Council, are they legally able to intercede?

They administer 1 aspect of governance, where your group attends to
the educational needs of this community.  I never thought that the
Council would be so "dead set" against this BOE!  What was I thinking?
Sorry, if I'm behind a little.  Been offline for a few days attending
to other business.  Tell me, who OWNS, this building, the city or the
school board.  Why was the original board building "sold", to the
developer and who got the proceeds?  How are they able to sell a
public parcel?  Again, who got the proceeds? Why was the present
building, "sold" out from under you guys, again, literally tossing the
board into the street, like a "deadbeat" tenant, which you and the
board certainly aren't; I just don't get it.  You don't win friends of
forge partnerships, by doing so.  There I go "thinking", again!
Sharon

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>