In a message dated 9/18/2007 9:49:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

No, you  brought it up in post #29494.
You're just lying to yourself  now.

Sad.

I was always taught that 29064  comes before 29494.
29064 was where the study was first introduced here by  me.

Now you say I'm "lying."   Same as  "hate."
So,  I'm reneging on that bar tab  agreement;
I've rationalized that it's Ok 'cause you  reneged at least 2 or 3 times.
Veterans et al.

It is sad...you've reached the tipping point as a bottom  feeder.

To save this group from your need for school yard taunting, I  will  go to
"edit membership" --
 click -- " leave this group"   --   click.
You'll probably find another scapegoat.

Finally, my exit is not as your previous peevish  exits ( at least twice)
because everyone was  ganging up on victim you...poor  me...sob, sob.

Just want to save the group from your spite and need to be mr.  justified
right right right right..., ad infinitum.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.  Not.  More like Snoopy's  "Joy!  Joy

!

<<inline: Snoopy%20Joy%202.gif>>