--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Werner,
>
> No offense, but when someone says something like Liberals Have No
God...

> I hardly think that's polite company.   That's a pretty strong
and
> offensive statement.

No offense taken. Since I'm not versed in either politics or
religion the statement means nothing to me.

In the context of this group is has no relevance to Asbury Park and
could very well have been ignored by everyone.

It would be nice to get back to Asbury Park related issues, would it
not ??

Werner