Denise and all:
I'm back inside now, but no GAS to cook with!  TJ's is making out like
a bandit!  I received 2 calls; 1 on my cell and 1 on my land line.  My
daughter saw it on TV and her husband called from Georgia!  I was half
dressed!  Picture that!  Was getting ready to shower, grabbed my cell
but couldn't locate my KEYS!  Mind you, the fire was over on the Bond
St. side and I'm on the Emory St. side!  Saw Garret and all of the AP
firemen, police, City Hall, NEPTUNE, MARLBORO, ALLENHURST AND Ft.
Monmouth!  I knew we were in trouble, when Homeland Security came,
escorted, front and back!  I walked out to Emory and Sewall, saw my
Grand-Son running toward me, son-in-law, by my side, and knew that it
must be bad!  They wouldn't let us go around the corner on the Munroe
Ave. side to actually "see" the fire!

Mrs. Williams of 14T, was taken to JSMC in Neptune, then flown to U of
Pa. Hospital.  She didn't look good, when they brought her down!
What was so bad, by the time the Red Cross and Salvation Army arrived
with water and food, I had left!  I hadn't eaten or taken my meds, (7
of them), left my breakfast on the kitchen counter, ALL the lights
were on, TV, AC, because I was getting my rolling brief case ready for
Sunday's meeting, over in Neptune!  I had no ID or money, just some
change, I had left in my jacket pocket!

Denise, thanks for asking but this old bird, will see another day!
Thank God for TJ's!  Sitting here in my "Jammies", after calling all
of the girls, from the auxiliary and my friend who owns the shoe store
on Bangs Ave. came over and found me!  By that time, I had gone over
to the Salvation Army Building on Asbury Ave and they gave me a
Gator-Ade to hydrate me!  I'm not used to being outdoors, so long.
You know how old people, are!  Just glad to be okay and ornery as
ever!  Thanks, again!
Sharon