Glenn,
Thanks, man!  I didn't see it, sorry!  I'm okay, just tired and not
used to so much excitement!  I plan on going down to the Wonder Bar on
the 30th, isn't it?  Going to raise my glass in Thanksgiving!

The City sent over their social Service people to place the displaced
in local hotels!  Going to microwave some water for tea.  No gas!
It's okay.  I can microwave anything!  The coffee pot can also heat
water!  I'll probably go over to the cafe on Asbury Ave. for breakfast
early, tomorrow and hang out there, for a bit.  The City has been
terrific over here!  It's 7:34 PM and they're still out there!  I've
been here 14 years in this building and nothing ever happens here!
Guess we were due!  Great to know you're out there!  I'm fine, just
old and tired!  Thanks for caring!
Sharon