I wanna know when Kevin Brown is going to answer the only question I ever asked
of him
concerning Market Street Mission.
My question was very simple, and everytime I asked it, he ignored it, skirted
the issue, and
refused to answer.

KB supports Market Street Mission. But, since it's opened we have more homeless
people
on our streets during the days. I've seen people using Library Square Park as a
bathroom
and as a garbage can. I even go there sometimes and pick up other peoples trash
because
littering sickens me. I've also noticed an increase in the number of people
hanging out at
our convienience stores asking for money.
Here's the question for Kevin - If you are so concerned about MSM, do you also
have the
same concern for the residents of Asbury Park who have to live with the effects
of it's
existance? And, does it not concern you that the existence of MSM might
negatively effect
the push to bring new residents into the city? If I were a prospective home
buyer in AP,
and I drove into town and saw people sleeping in parks and using them for a
bathroom, I'd
turn right around and look elsewhere.