--- I find it truly amazing how the city and city schools just don't
work together. What TD should ask is, how much in attorney fees will
the school spend and how much in attorney fees wuill the city spend
arguing with each other. BOTH fees, if you look at the big picture of
funding, is paid by the state.

There was something o Yahoo news about a chimp in australia that some
group wants to be declared a person. I think the chimp should be
imported here and declared a person.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070927/ap_on_fe_st/chimp_challenge
I can think of a few jobs for him. I would of taken that parrot that
died a few weeks ago as well that could reason.
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=64878

That would the beginning of my ticket for the next election.