All I can say is, if it weren't for your information, I wouldn't know
a thing about where the board stands.  As usual, I don't speak for
everyone, just myself!  It seems as though you have bent over
backwards, to keep us/me, informed.  I thank you for any bit of "real"
information I can get!  Why hasn't the City paid the Board for the
Recreational programs, now in place?  I hate to ask, but there seems
to be a feud or misunderstanding about the property on Memorial Drive;
what the Board plans to use it for, as opposed to the City, making
demands on property, IT has no jurisdiction over, or does it?  Feel
free to email me privately.  I certainly appreciate all you've done,
to keep this group and me, informed.  I certainly appreciate it!
Again, thanks!  May I call you "Jobe"?  You certainly have his patience!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>