Are you confusing me with someone else Kevin?  When did I ever in my
life say anything about you losing an election?

In fact the last time you ran and a paper mentioned just your two
opponants, I fired off a letter to the editor for not giving you
equal time.  Alot of thanks I get for sticking up for you, you
ungrateful SOB.

Any "losing" I refered to was about the whole anti-ED movement in
New Jersey.  They ignore the philosophical leftward shift of the
nation on private property rights as the root cause, so they are
never going to win - ever.

The reason - fear of their own philosophy.  Most of the "activists"
are on the left, so to take on Ginsberg, Breyer, et. al. is to
reject their own political side - so they ignore it.  Keep ignoring
it - keep losing the ED fight.

Watch your next post.  You'll ignore the whole subject yet again.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>