Shame, for me it was easy to stop and pick up milk and the tri city news on my
way.  Someone call trader joes

----- Original Message ----
From: oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 2:15:49 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Asbury To lose a Supermarket

NOt techically Asbury, but the closet to AP and where many go. Foodtown
of Wanamassa, where my footown soda once cost 16 cents and where you
can still go today and look at the first computerized cash registers
(close anyway).

Wegman's, Shoprite...

and themselves.

Had to stop there to get meat for meatballs (cuase I forgot to got to
wegmans).

$3.89 lb.

I think weggys was $1.99.

For those who didn't or couldn't make the truip to Weggys or Shoprite -
it's a loss.

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7