Trader Joe's would be an amazing addition to the area. Cheap wine and
cheese, how can you beat it. Would also like to see a Whole Foods
closer to Asbury. Middletown is too far.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Shame, for me it was easy to stop and pick up milk and the tri city
news on my way.  Someone call trader joes

Foodtown
> of Wanamassa, where my footown soda once cost 16 cents and where
you
> can still go today and look at the first computerized cash
registers
> (close anyway).
>
> Wegman's, Shoprite...
>
> and themselves.
>
> Had to stop there to get meat for meatballs (cuase I forgot to got
> wegmans).
>
> $3.89 lb.
>
> I think weggys was $1.99.
>
> For those who didn't or couldn't make the truip to Weggys or
Shoprite -

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s
user panel and lay it on us.