Absolutely. Dan has brought this up many times. There may be a problem though.
Perhaps
Trader Joe's is a bit hesitant to open a store in Asbury yet because of the bad
public
perception that the city still has to deal with.
I just checked the Trader Joe's website and noticed that they are opening a
store in the
place where i lived before moving to AP, Edgewater. Damn...