Thanks for posting this.  Loved Springsteen when I was 11.  Moved
through a stage of being over it.  Springsteen fans turned me off him,
 they seem to love the music but don't get the message.   Then I have
had to deal with him and all the groupies here, in this luscious town
I live in.  Forced to get off my bike in CH!

Drivin to Freehold one day I heard a great song and realized it was
him. I would like to suggest that he is not only criticizing the Bush
admin (easy to do) but perhaps the mediocrity we are all a little
guilty of.  Spend some time in the council chambers here in asbury and
you will know what I am talking about.  Particularly the zoning board
hacks.  And then there is the SUFA folk, all bile and narcissism.  The
chairman of zoning takes the cake.  Queen fool.  Keady is the only one
who gets that its about service. The rest are in it for themselves.

Is there anybody in love out there?  I am.  I hope you are.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John