I thought I posted this earlier.  I really could use some enlightening
on this.  How is asking how and why wiretapping, torture, and voter
purging are happening political?  Do you really think that only
someone with a political background is allowed to address these issues?

We are taught certain things about our beautiful country in
school...when the news lets us know otherwise, can we open our mouths
about them only if we are not famous or famous with a political
background?

Springsteen is a citizen with a following that is due partially to his
being a pretty talented singer/songwriter/performer and partially
because Americans seem to deeply need heroes. (I happen to think there
is a wacky trip going on in those over the age of 30 who are bizarrely
devoted to complete strangers but...)

You are so off on this JR.  An artist expresses himself; is then
questioned on his work; he answers.

You only want him to shut up because he is exposing a corrupt
administration you can't let go of.  And he isn't even exposing, he is
simply sharing his feelings about what is all over the press.

I don't think you have anything to worry about anyway.  We Americans
are a sleepy bunch.