In a message dated 10/7/2007 8:11:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Taking the lord's name in vain? Figures. I  would have bet you would.
...................jerseyshorejohnwrote:   JR: you have a lot of GD nerve
telling
people they hate america and  deciding who's patriotic.
Pot to Kettle above.
=============================

E.g.:

In early December 2006, Tricity's Justrified Right  columnist  referred to
the AP Chamber of Commerce as "Bastards," "Communist  Heathens," under "an
idiot
spell" of "witches," guilty of "Politically  Correct bullshit," and
threatened to spit in the eye of anyone wishing  him "Happy Holidays."

Theatrics, yes.  But right after the above, the column ended with "Praise
Jesus."

I asked then, "If you intended that column to be  amusing, weren't you aware
of the commandment "You shall not take the name of  the Lord your God in vain"?