--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> All other service to the community -- I prefer not to tout or wear
>on  my
> sleeve.
> But there is a paper trail.

Bull.  You've done nothing but complain.

You took a half hearted shot a putting together a group for aging
gays. You were certainly "touting and wearing on your sleeve" when
you got your name in the paper for the idea.  Mr. hero was going to
help people for once in his life.

Did you follow through?  Show me the "paper trail" at your one
promised shot at public service.

You do nothinhg but complain about others who are doing good
(example: the Mayor's Ball).

I served the community today.  You complained about it.

Keep doing nothing but complain.  You're good at it.