In a message dated 10/7/2007 11:31:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh I  see my unauthorized biographer Mario is back.  The Group is about to be
 ruined again. This poor fellow Mario has a strange obsession with me. He
chronicals everything I say, write
and do, and tries (and fails) to find  me saying something wrong.  Maybe if
you ignore him he won't make his  next 700 posts about me personally, but I
doubt it. He's strangely hooked on  me. It's weird. It's very uncomfortable to
have a stalker.

The "chronicles" are public record in Yahoo groups, blogs and  elsewhere.
A cyber trail easily accessible to anyone.
And I'll match the integrity of my posts -- content,  consistency and
otherwise -- with anyone.

"Strange obsessions," "strangely hooked," and "stalker" are tired old
ammunition, unpacked and loaded once again -- to distract from, instead of
acknowledging, this time, the inconsistencies and hypocrisy in accusing
someone else
of talking the Lord's name in vain.  JR's own published  words come back to
haunt him, poor fellow; no need for personal  attacks, just call up the words.

Imagine what he could get done if he put all that energy into  doing
something good for Asbury Park.  Service to community is just  not in him.
Being
critical of those who do good for Asbury Park is his  game.

Not to let any local bs go unchallenged is a "public" service in my  eyes.
A cyber trail of my admiration and praise for "those who do good" for this
city is also public record.

All other service to the community -- I prefer not to tout or wear on  my
sleeve.
But there is a paper trail.