--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I didn't criticize the ball or the people, just your  hostility to
>someone's
> joking questions.

Bull.  In response to the question of why criticize the Mayor's
Ball, you linked to the article about money from the lottery not
going to where it is promised.

That's no friggin joke.  You were insinuating that the folks from
the Mayor's Ball are not spending the money as promised.

That would be a crime, not a joke. You impugned the reputations of
the people that organize the Ball and contribute to it.

Now you say it was a joke?  What was funny about it, Michael
Richards?

Asbury Couple don't tell me to just go away.  Instead, tell your
friend hear to post is proofs that the money from the Mayor's Ball
is not going where intended.