A radio station is a business. You either apply for one or buy one. Either
method is very costly. The FCC regulates radio stations and has no control of
content.

  Lefty's need to come up with the cash instead of whining. What ever did
happen to Air America?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
              "So I'm bicycling around town the other day, listening to the
local lefty radio station, and I pedal out from under the signal. One minute
Thom Hartmann is there. The next minute he's gone, disappeared into a sea of
static.

  "I own light bulbs with more wattage than that station....
  "So it's the left's underpowered, static-riddled David versus the right's
clear-voiced Goliath in a battle that will never make big money for station
owners."

  Click here: Peter Smith: Can a Lefty Get A Radio Signal? - Media on The
Huffington Post

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on
Yahoo! TV.