"So I'm bicycling around town the other day, listening to the local lefty
radio station, and I pedal out from under the signal. One minute Thom Hartmann
is there. The next minute he's gone, disappeared into a sea of static.

"I own light bulbs with more wattage than that station....
"So it's the left's underpowered, static-riddled David versus the right's
clear-voiced Goliath in a battle that will never make big money for station
owners."

_Click  here: Peter Smith: Can a Lefty Get A Radio Signal? - Media on The
Huffington  Post_
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-smith/can-a-lefty-get-a-radio-s_b_66555.html)