In a message dated 10/14/2007 12:58:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
They've been closed for quite a while now.  Proposed new condo site as
of late.

On 10/12/07, Mario wrote:
Is the Hofbrauhaus in Atlantic Highlands still any good?    Sigh, fond
memories of going there, especially during Oktoberfest when staff
dressed in Olde Bavarian costumes would do traditional dances around the
dining room.   Went to Wiki to check on dates for Oktoberfeat this year.
It has passed, but great trivia there: like 102 roasted oxen, garbage
tonnage, toilet queues, and my favorite:   There are many problems every
year with young people, who overestimate their ability to handle large
amounts of alcohol. Many pass out due to drunkenness. These especially
drunk patrons are often called "Bierleichen" (German for "beercorpses").
They are brought by staff to a medical tent where drunks as well as sick
people are treated.   http://tinyurl.com/yrw399
<http://tinyurl.com/yrw399>    Sounds wonderful.  Let's get one on
Asbury Park's calendar for next year:  In 2008, it begins on September
20, and ends on my birthday, October 5.   Prosit!