> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <jerseykev@> wrote:
> >

> > so now you are saying God can not communicate to man through man.
> > there is absolutely no canon, or theology to support your
position.

> The jackals that flew planes into the WTC thought God was
comminicating through them. The inquisitors thought they were doing
Gods will.

> The Gospels themselves prove every word cannot be true since they
contradict each other at parts. Thus any part is might be wrong.

> Do not take the Gospels as gospel. Written by men with all their
foibles and prejudices.

> Then all works inspired by God are equally true or equally false.
The Gospels, the Book of Mormon, the Koran.

> Many will speak in my name. The sheep know the voice of the
sheperd. But one mans truth is anothers lie.

I agree wth much of what you said Dan.  I also think homosexuality is
wrong.  It's immoral!  So as the gay and lesbian community started
attacking communion in a san francisco catholic church, and in New
Jersey attacking Ocean Grove.  I just decided to make a stand for
basic christian family values.

I will never bash or sympathise with violence against any sinners.  I
will love the sinner, but I am not gonna just agree for the sake of
lull....

The day of atonement is at hand.  Judgement is upon us all, even me.

KB