> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <jerseykev@> wrote:
> >
> > I also think homosexuality is
> > wrong.  It's immoral!
>

> Did you reach that conclusion on your own or did God tell you that?

actually science and medicine confirmed what I already knew.
The sexual act between two men is repulsive, un natural, unhealthy,
and degrading to all men everywhere.

I won't get anymore grafic than that.

Besides, if it was a good sexual act, why is it the most feared event
of terror in a prison!

LOL - pleasssssssssssssssse, don't get deluded, or confused.  Protect
a gay man from secular abuse, but you won't have time to advocate on
their behalf in judgement, we all will be too busy advocating our own
butts!

Repent and be saved, I am calling out in a wilderness of perverse
people.  God help us all!

KB