--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Look whose talking. No one else's bedroom has been in the news.
Just yours.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Tommy as you resort to evil comments to defend yourself and your
opine, I have nothing but love for you.  Because God loves you.  My
bedroom was the scene of a false episode, that went no where.  The
system does work.  The Grand Jurists pondered the events, read the
news stories, looked at the evidence and realized just what a fiction
my enemies were trying play out against me.

I wonder how all you would do, if a grand jury was assembled for some
of things you all do in secret, and think you have gotten away with
it.  I was judged not innocent in a trial, but that there were no
substances to event he claims made against me.  It was "No Billed"
you are a lawyer, you know what that means, yet you attempt to draw
wrath from me by posting the episode again.

Well, the love of God keeps me, as you try to dull the light within
me, the Holy Spirit will notch it up.  Tommy you can not be a
believer in God, because you just attacked one of his children, with
no more evidence than the other evil minded men whom I have contended
with for close to 2 decades.

Be it known, that where the spirit of the Lord is is liberty, and
that man's corruption is always revealed by God's light.  I am sorry
to hear you are in a quandry about your sexual preference, however
thats to be expected now that you no longer act accordingly to God's
will for all His children.

I am sending you a bag of marshmellows as a jesture of my forgiveness
towards your remarks.

Be it known, you all may point to that episode, because I have no
shame, I was not guilty of any wrong doing.  I hope that is true of
you all in the grand jury of judgement day!

God's Love Is Love

KB