--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <jerseykev@>
> wrote:
>
> > My
> > bedroom was the scene of a false episode, that went no where.
>
> I pointed out your hypocrisy, not the allegation against you.
>
> Besides, its YOUR FAULT that your arrest is being spoken of here.
>
> When Mario said, "Lights, Cameras, Actions!" I thought he was
> referring to your video show.  I bet everyone else did too.
>
> It wasn't until you asked him 15 times to explain the reference
that
> it came out that the police found lights and cameras pointing at
> your bed.  It's like you wanted us to know about it.  Otherwise,
you
> wouldn't have demanded it be explained.
>
> While you weren't indicted for the rape, you don't deny the cops
> found lights and camera's pointed at your bed, do you Mr. Freaky.
> How dare you condemn anyone else's preferences.
>
> > I am sorry
> > to hear you are in a quandry about your sexual preference,
however
> > thats to be expected now that you no longer act accordingly to
> >God's
> > will for all His children.
>
> If you think I'm going to be insulted by your insinuation that I
> might be Gay, forget it.
>
> Since I find nothing wrong with being gay, there is nothing wrong
> with being called that.  Fire away; its not true, of me, but it's
> certainly not an insult.
>
> As for me not following God's will, well, as a Catholic, I don't
> think I have to.  God's greatest gift to me was free will.  He
> judges me by me picking the right path - he won't throw me on it.
> certinly don't pretend such vision that I would even know his will.
>
> If you are looking for the job on this board of "right-wing
> christian conservative"  let me assure you the position is filled.
>
> One of the jobs of true "right-wing christian conservatives" is to
> expose the guys who claim to be, but who are doing it wrong.
>
> One of my favorite vidoes ever is of a fellow "right wing christian
> conservative" who got nailed doing it wrong.
>
> Enjoy, everyone:
>
> http://gorillamask.net/colbert10c.shtml

While you weren't indicted for the rape, you don't deny the cops
found lights and camera's pointed at your bed, do you Mr. Freaky.
How dare you condemn anyone else's preferences.

that detail was not in the mario reference, but now that you want to
bring it out, the grand jury laughed at it.

The police had no cameras or lights or anything in evidence, becasue
they didnt find any.  That was made up for the press.

Again, establishing just how much damage has been done by that event
is sometimes difficult in a court of law.  You are just making it a
lot easier for me to proove the damage.

KB