--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "maubddny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Kevin Brown is NOT a holy man... either in deeds or thoughts.  He
> should re-reading the Bible and start with Mathew 7.1
>
> Once he get's that verse digested, he will be one step closer to
> the "man" he wants to be.
>
> Until then Kevin, please don't bother praying for me.... You have
your
> own dirty laundry to worry about... and much vice and sin in your
own
> back yard!

Matthew 7
Judging Others
 1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you
judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it
will be measured to you.
 3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and
pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to
your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the
time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the
plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove
the speck from your brother's eye.

 6"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.
If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and
tear you to pieces.

as for your request - I accept it as it too is covered under 6.

There is a big difference in judgeing sin and judgeing sinners.  I am
not judgeing sinners, that for God to do.  However, I can judge what
is sin and what is not.

There seems to be a lot of interest in my back yard.  There is
nothing in my life or back yard that I have not brought to the thrown
room of grace and asked God to forgive.  Many things I have even had
deliverance from.

Now if you are calculating the malicious gossip of people - I wouldnt
count on any of it being assessed against me. God knows my entire
life, and everything in it, and I do not make wrong right before
him.  No one is judged for sin, they are judged for not admitting it
is sin. That's called grace.