-I wish you'd run for office!  We could use someone with your
thoughtful awareness.  You have great ideas and solutions to "simple"
problems, but by the time this city gets to them, they become costly.
 You were the first poster to suggest surveillance.  As a libertarian,
I wasn't so much for it, until you suggested where!  I believe certain
common areas should ALWAYS be surveilled, such as the park, Cookman
Ave., certain streets and corners, where crime often occurs, such as
the Sheffield Grocery and Ridge and Bangs Ave.  It's a sad way to
live, but if the park is overun with drug users, the authorities
should "set 'em up"!  Where's the UEZ money?  This is a quality of
life issue where residents, should feel safe and are not!  Even the
lobby of City Hall, where a woman went up to the closed offices and
lay down on a couch and went to sleep.  Remember that?  Stay with us;
we need you!