Dan, with all due respect...

you can attempt to water down the truth found in scripture if you
like, but many people subscribe to it as truth.

You wanna contend with me, thats fine.  I am no body in the grand
universal scheme of things.  The unrepentant homosexual, the
unrepentant heterosexual in adultery are on dangerous ground.

I am not about to allow anyone to trite think, that the modern day
phycho babble of a gene, or no choice, escaped God's infinite wisdom
as he left his friend Abram and entered sodom and gommorah (sp) and
allowed the city to be destoyed.  Some think that happenned as a
result of lack of hospitality, some think it happened because the
inhabitants were sodomites.  In the former, than Asbury may be
brimstoned for the lack of hospitality where the mission's residents
are effected by the latest zoning board ruling.  In the later, either
way, you are on troubled ground.

Would I ever condone harming a gay person in the here and now,
absolutely not, because violence is not my bag.

Mario, just had to bring up historic events that quite frankly I
thank God were straightened out because the whole episode, was false
and embarrassing.  To bring them up now 4 years after the fact was
solely done to attempt to embarrass me, and also, if anyone was being
pursuaded by my agruements and wanted to support JSRM, he wanted to
destroy my credability all because he is gay, and the mission treats
being gay, as a sin.  All bible believing christians believe
homosexuality is a sin.  That's why there is so much rhetoric against
the bible.  Even Catholics have a problem with the bible as the
inherent word of God, but it is an established religion and as such
is protected.

Yesterday, was not the first time Mario eluded to me and arrest.  He
did it on more than one occasion and as far back as months ago, the
last time this whole thing got kicked around.  This soes not surprise
me, Michael Booth and others alligned with him like to tell these
stories, because they are just medlers and political peddling wanna
bes.

Mario is gay and I was arrested under false pretences, so big deal.
Me asking Mario is he was gay, was not bringing up lies that were
told about him, it was a question.  Do you think, that I care if
Mario is gay.  My doctor is a trans sexual, I hope I got that right.
I don't go to the doctor because they were once female and now male
or born male and now female, I go because they are a good doctor.

To assume I hate gay people is totally ridiculous, and it's not even
the issue.  To me homosexuality is a sin.  No worse or less worse
than all the sin that is out there.

I did not throw a stone and bash him, becasue he who is without sin
can throw stones.  I asked a question, and made it very clear my
position that it is sin, just adultery is sin, they are sexual sins.

You can argue all you want, you can call me names and tell me I went
nuts for no reason these last days, this does not change eternity one
bit.  Nor does do Asbury Park justice.

I don't know Mario, I don't care to know Mario.  He likes to razz me,
and has done so many times over the long haul here.  I didnt just
join this group.  I have been here many years.  I didn't just develop
my theological position on homosexuality and adultery, I have had it
for 20 years.

Let's just say for arguements sake.  I am right, and unrepentant sin
puts someone in eternal damnation.  Is it more compassionate to ignor
your brothers sin and allow him to go to damnation, or is it more
compassionate to confront them and at least let them walk away with
questions that rightfully only God can answer for them.

I would rather, have all of you think me an idiot, than stand before
God having to answer, why didn't you contend with your neighbor while
others were telling them "it's ok, be happy, do your thing, there is
no God." ?

My faith is in God and the word's of the bible, devined by the Holy
Spirit.  It flies in the face of organized religion and organized
secular movements.  I really am at peace with my faith and I am sure
God to some extent finds me tolerable, after all I am still here in a
town that has been trying to end my total existence for 20 years.
That speaks volumns to me and many others, who actually think I just
may be a pretty good minister.

Will everyone, absolutely not.  You can't please everyone.  Nor do I
care to.  The issue isn't Mario, or me... the issue is the Jersey
Shore rescue Mission, The Religious Land Use Act, gay marriage,
redevelopment, November's election.  These are the things that really
matter.  Taxes, corruption, gas prices, eternity, Terror, The War &
poverty & freedom of religion and freedom from religion.  You do not
have to believe as me, but all be damned if I am not going to be
allowed the same freedom to express my faith!

This ends my good night message.  Oh and by the way, cutting and
pasteing this late night post and contending with me, don't waste
your time.  I won't engage in anyones, foolish twists and spins on
this one.

I was glad to meet Jack tonight, and surprising you Dan, well that
just goes to show you, I can punk out with the best of them.

My father is on town this week, with his best friend.  Father Mike,
who is a priest from Ireland.  If you think I a radical minister, you
should have been out with us earlier tonight - he had some wonderful
counsel for me.

Now I have to put my two pooches to sleep and get my father and his
buddy from the Celtic Cottage before they drink up all the beer in
Long Branch.

Good night.

God Bless Joe Torre!

Reverend Kevin Brown