--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Yesterday, somebody wrote that the posters here are ambassadors for
the city. I agree
> with that completely. The last two days corrupt that ideal and hurt
our effectiveness.

Quite the contrary Jack. And let me first say I meant nothing personal
by my post. I never claimed not to have put my hand into the monkey
cage, AND I said here that I was surprised by KB's behavior.

Now why do I say contrary? Because in the last couple of days we dealt
with a very important issue - JSRM. Then on outsider, not only wrongly
attempted to preach how we were amiss in our position on the issue,
but then made an unprovoked, and totally inappropriate member of this
forum and APer. None of us backed down. His regurgitation of scripture
did not shake us off from standing with Mario at what was a homophopic
tirade. Neither did we loose focus why many of us opposed JSRM. That
was the best example that could be shown to any outsider. And BTW, I
feel no obligation shave the truth for anyone, inside of AP or out.