Did he ever age or what?  I should talk!  I can play ME back from gray
to Black hair too!  Amazing, what I saw on the link provided...Food
for thought and reflection.  I never saw myself as old, until I look
at my military ID!  I have a "thin" me with jet black hair and a "fat"
me with silver hair!  I need a "makeover"!