 And no public
> restrooms.showers...dumb dumb.

Every Pavilion should have a requirement to provide public rest rooms.
Or perhaps every other Pavilion geographically.

I saw no replies to my observation of portable toilets on the
boardwalk. The ConHall public restroom facilities are still not restored.

Anyone agree that having portable toilets on the boardwalk is not in
the best interests of the City? Or am I alone on that one?

Werner