See, you can't turn me loose in Wegman's!  I am all FOR this product,
because being a transplant, I'd mail some of this good stuff, back to
my sisters in N.O.!  They just LOVE getting "stuff", from NJ!
Anything that says NJ, or Asbury Park, speak volumes, for the City
that never sleeps!  Please let us know, when the product goes on sale!