--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Honestly, can you blame Jim for being frustrated with the council?
And to somehow praise
> the previous council sounds way off base in my opinion.

Let it end. It is has become what I feared and what i cautioned
against by going off message. Never let people get confused about what
message you are trying to send. if you do, perhaps you are confused as
to the message you want to send.

We all need to grow up, take a deep breath, take a step back and roll
up our collective sleeves. Fighting with each other will ge us nowhere
except into fights.