I am so grateful for Keady.  As far as I have been able to tell, he is
the only council person who understands that politics is about
SERVICE.  I can identify with his tendency to poke.  Its hard for me
not to, but I am quickly realizing that I need to grow up and learn
more intelligent ways to serve my community.  We could all use some
lessons in non violent communication!

As for the budget deficit, I am anxious for an intelligent solution
from SUFA.

I have some crazy ones to throw out in the spirit of brainstorming.  I
would like to see us throw some ideas back and forth, even if they are
kooky...

How could AP generate more revenue???  couldn't we all pitch in to a
debt reduction effort?  what if everyone pitched in ...incomes over
50000 100$/year under 10$/year...I know that one will make people
pissed, but i certainly get .30/day of pleasure in this city.

i think there is a world of ideas that we could explore with open
minds and in the spirit of the possible.  we need to stop expecting
those in power to do it all.  we as ordinary joes need to take more
action, more responsibility.

we don't need to be ashamed, or point fingers.  i live beyond my means
like many good american consumer, I can't bash anyone for a deficit.

we could have fun community fund raisers to get the collectors off our
backs..move from the red to the black AND create community...

anyway...what is your idea for getting us out of debt?  it IS US and
it is OUR debt!