That statute will apply to any uncontrolled intersection, circles
included.

The manual Mario posted actually says the same as the statute (but
the manual isn't a law so it wouldn't govern if it were differnt).

First in has right of way, if at the same time, yield to the right.

Chris as to your other question about two vehicles arriving at an
uncontrolled intersection at the same time while facing one another,
they will only encounter one another if one is making a left turn.

There is a separate statute that says left turning vehicles must
yield.