I know that entry too!  Hairy, isn't the word!  I'm a driver for over
50 years, remember road courtesy, you know, letting someone into a
lane, allowing them to get over, letting them turn first, because of
backed up traffic and I still get honked, fists raised in the air, get
cussed at, because I can "read their lips", etc.  Road courtesy seems
to be a thing of the past, so when someone extends it to me now, I get
all choked up, that there are still those "out there", that were
raised right!