You are correct, but some drivers, don't yield to that rule!  I seem
to have a "feel" for what they are going to do, by the way I see their
vehicle veering.  If the guy on the left doesn't yield, I let the
"dummy", go, think to myself, he/she probably didn't see me; any
excuse to keep my own blood pressure, from going up and just go along,
my merry, undented, way!  La-de-da!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"