In a message dated 12/4/2007 10:48:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I just  read the most interesting article in the Law Journal. It was
written by a  fellow who describes himself as the "Self Imposed
Exiled Something or  Other from APNJ."...

Well this fellow has discovered a double secret  statute (seen only
by him and kept hermetically sealed in a mayonnaise jar  on Funk &
Wagnalls' porch) that says sometimes ...Who knew?

Ridicule is a poor substitute for a counter argument.

Now if  I could only get him to share the statute and/or case law
that supports  his position.

So where are the supporting facts for  our claim below?

In a message dated 12/4/2007 7:31:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,