What about "embedded" Judith Miller, whose ONLY source, was what the
Defense Department TOLD her and oh, I forgot, that bastion of truth,
Scooter Libby!  Don't get me started!  Wasn't going to get involved in
the JR vs. Mario, "dustup", but you asked for it!  The "fake"
journalists, inserted with the REAL ones, in the White House
briefings, the "fake" press conference with staff, posing as
journalists; was that the State Department?  The "fake" intelligence
"cooked" to look as though it were the truth; see Colin Powell's
address to the UN and on and on!  You want FAKE, I'll show you fake!
JR, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but to negate someone, simply
because you don't agree is one of the reasons we're in deep "doo-doo",
now!  Who goes to jail now, for "outing" a CIA operative, whose
career, was not only ruined by Dick Cheney, Scooter Libby and possibly
the President?  Bush said, he's FIRE anyone, for doing this, the son,
of the former HEAD of the CIA, Bush, senior!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"