I would love to see a Hard Rock, Asbury Park and a House of Blues,
Asbury Park!  Why?  Every damned City I visit, that's where I either
eat or go for the music!  Atlantic City has BOTH!  I've visited Hard
Rock, Montreal, AC and N.O., ate last month in the HOB, AC!  Music was
so (volume), LOUD, but the food was excellent!  You want to draw the
21 and older crowd?  Build them and they will come!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> AP also has a worldwide connection with the music biz.
> More people know about AP because of Bruce then anything else.
> Besides the boardwalk, it's our number one commodity, and at the
same time the least
> realized commodity.
> Turning the entire redevelopment zone into an adult oriented
entertainment zone, with
> places like the House of Blues etc, cool retro themed hotels, great
restaurants and the like
> would put this city back on the map.

I agree!