--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "John C. LiDestri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To Werner and group,
>
> What kind of impact does this plant have on the North Beach
> condo's?  Do you believe the odor issue will ever be fully
> resolved?  What is your overall opinion of North Beach and
> Paramount?
>
> John

I happen to like the beachfront building the best. I like it even
better than the Esperanza because I think it has a better scale to the
beachfront and is not so overwhelming.

The sewer plant does smell at times while walking past on the bw past
that point. But the odor problems will get under control. The northern
portion of AP will one day turn out very nice. Those buildings are
built well. I think some of the best buys are there. Talk to Oak.