--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You must be mistaking me for Jacobson. Jacobson's postion was always
> the beachfront was nothing.  He railed against the development
> constantly.  His position was Downtown should lead the way.
>
> A beer to the first person who posts what Jacobson's proposed plan
> for the beachfront was.

No, I am not. Yes, I know DJ's position was that the beachfront does
not matter and that it can happen later. He has been consistent with
that. However, he, NOR TCN have said "back then" that Partners would
never do anything, was no good, etc., etc. DJ and his recent
epiphanies over the past year (and that is giving him and TCN wide
latitude) are quite frankly, johnnies come lately. Simply after the fact.